For additional information please see attachments at the bottom of this page or download the Release Note.2018.SP2.pdf.
The Full Installer is for first time installation or reinstallation from scratch. If you are upgrading your existing Analyzer then we recommend using the Upgrade Installer. Please see Standard Installation Steps for installation steps.
The Upgrade Installer is to take your current version of the Analyzer to the latest version. Simply run the installer using an administrator account to apply the upgrade.
|Analyzer Export Service|
|Analyzer 2018 Help File Installer|
1. The Analyzer 2018 uses three new MIME types that your IIS may not have them included by default so if you are using the Analyzer 2018 for the first time then please verify this by double-clicks on your Analyzer site MIME type icon:
Verify to see if you have .json and .svg types defined, if not then please add them as shown below:
Also, add .woff2 if you don't have it already
2. Since 2361 Hotfix 1 Analyzer application pool now uses .NET Framework version 4.0 and Integrated mode. If you are upgrading from an older version then please make sure .NET Framework version 4.x feature is enabled on the webserver, make sure HTTP Activation is also enabled.
By default, the installation program will automatically create a new application pool called AppPoolInt40 for you so no configuration is required, however, if you would like to use your application pool then please configure it to use .NET 4.0 and Integrated mode.
3. Web.config Highly recommend not to overwrite newly installed Web.config file, instead only copy the differences to the new file (..\analyzer\web\).
4. Persistence.config Please make sure you do not overwrite this file (..\analyzer\web\config\).
5. Supported browsers - IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
6. Analyzer Mobile is now an integral part of Analyzer (since version 3.0.2361), you do not need to download and install Analyzer Mobile.
7. If the icons aren't displayed correctly then please clear the browser cache then launch Analyzer again.
8. If the new Data Package does not display any data connectors then please add requestValidationMode="2.0" to httpRuntime, it should look similar to this: