For additional information please refer to Release Note.2018.SP1.pdf and Analyzer_2018_SP1_Whats_New_PDF.pdf at bottom of this page.
Full Installer is for first time installation or re-installation from scratch. If you are upgrading your existing Analyzer then we recommend to use the Upgrade Installer. Please see Standard Installation Steps for installation steps.
Upgrade Installer is to take your current version of Analyzer to the latest version. Simply run the installer using an administrator account to apply the upgrade.
|Analyzer Export Service
1. Analyzer 2018 uses three new MIME types that your IIS may not have them included by default, please verify this by double-clicks on your Analyzer site MIME type icon (if you are upgrading from previous Analyzer 2018 then you should have them already):
Verify to see if you have .json and .svg types defined, if not then please add them as shown below:
Also add .woff2 if you don't have it already
2. Since 2361 Hotfix 1 Analyzer application pool now uses .NET Framework version 4.0 and Integrated mode. If you are upgrading from an older version then please make sure .NET Framework version 4.x feature is enabled on the web server, make sure HTTP Activation is also enabled.
By default the installation program will automatically create a new application pool called AppPoolInt40 for you so no configuration is required, however if you would like to use your own application pool then please configure it to use .NET 4.0 and Integrated mode.
3. Web.config Highly recommend not to overwrite newly installed Web.config file, instead only copy the differences to the new file (..\analyzer\web\).
4. Persistence.config Please make sure you do not overwrite this file (..\analyzer\web\config\).
5. Supported browsers - IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
6. Analyzer Mobile is now an integral part of Analyzer (since version 3.0.2361), you do not need to download and install Analyzer Mobile.
7. If the icons aren't display correctly then please clear the browser cache then launch Analyzer again.
8. If the new Data Package does not display any data connectors then please add requestValidationMode="2.0" to httpRuntime, it should look similar to this: