New and changed features in 3.0.2361 Hotfix 4
- Support OLE DB Driver for SQL Server.
- Improvement on Report Explorer Performance.
- Improvement on IE Browser Stability.
- Improvement on External Authentication Stability.
- Fixing the Label Displaying Issue on Pivot Chart.
Full Installer is for first time installation or re-installation from scratch. If you are upgrading your existing Analyzer then we recommend to use the Upgrade Installer. Please see Standard Installation Steps for installation steps.
Upgrade Installer is to take your current version of Analyzer to the latest version. Simply run the installer using an administrator account to apply the upgrade.
|Analyzer Export Service|
1. Starting from 2361 Hotfix 1 Analyzer application pool now uses .NET Framework version 4.0 and Integrated mode. If you are upgrading from an older version then please make sure .NET Framework version 4.x feature is enabled on the web server, make sure HTTP Activation is also enabled.
By default the installation program will automatically create a new application pool called AppPoolInt40 for you so no configuration is required, however if you would like to use your own application pool then please configure it to use .NET 4.0 and Integrated mode.
2. Web.config Highly recommend not to overwrite newly installed Web.config file, instead only copy the differences to the new file (..\analyzer\web\).
3. Persistence.config Please make sure you do not overwrite this file (..\analyzer\web\config\).
4. Supported browsers - IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
5. Analyzer Mobile is now an integral part of Analyzer (since version 3.0.2361), you do not need to download and install Analyzer Mobile.