If you are getting an error like this:
- Server Error in '/Analyzer' Application.
- An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
- Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
- Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
- Source Error:
- An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
There could be few possible causes for this issue:
1) Wrong version of installer used to install. Please use 32bit Analyzer installer to install on a 32bit OS and 64bit Analyzer installer to install on a 64bit OS.
2) Sometimes on a 64bit Windows OS the IIS is actually running in 32bit. To make sure that your IIS is running at 64bit, please run the following command at command line prompt:
- cscript %SystemDrive%\inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs set w3svc/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 0
3) If you are using Windows 2008 SP1, then please make sure you are using Analyzer version 3.0.2353 or later. Analyzer version prior to 3.0.2353 is incompatible with Windows 2008 SP1.